A Day at Horse Riding Camp!
What To Bring…
Make each day a safe and enjoyable one by bringing the following with you!
- Properly fitted ASTM riding helmet
- Breeches or tight fitting jeans or leggings
- Paddock boots or boots with a hard sole and heel of no less than 1.5cm
- Change of clothes (i.e. shorts, extra t-shirt and running shoes in the summer)
- Swimsuit, towel, hat and sunscreen in the summer
- Hat, thin gloves for riding and layers of clothing in the winter
- Lunch, snacks and drinks (Pizza day on Fridays including PA Day camps!)
For the safety of all our campers please do not include peanut products in your lunch bags.
Horse Camp Hours
Camps operate from 9:00am until 4:00pm and campers are divided into groups according to age and level.
- Drop off time is no earlier than 8:30 and pick up time is no later than 4:30.
- Before and after camp care can be provided for an extra fee but must be arranged in advance and may not be offered for one day camps.
Friends & Family Day
Our campers will have a very busy week and will undoubtedly be very excited to show off their new skills. Friday afternoons we welcome all friends and family members to the farm to watch their children ride, tour the farm, and see all the amazing arts and crafts completed over the week. Campers will also receive special awards recognizing them for their contribution to their group as well as their growth throughout the week. Don’t miss out on this very special day!
We welcome campers to take part in multiple weeks of camp throughout the summer. Our horse camp program differs from week to week to ensure repeat campers continue to experience growth and development in both their riding skills as well as their stable management knowledge base. New activities, art & crafts and friends will happen each week all summer long!