Pricing for Horse Riding Lessons
Stonewood proudly offers one fo the GTA's top riding programs, developing riders from their first experience to national level comeptitors. Based with a foundation in Hunter/Jumper and Equiation our coaches are highly qualified and our animals are seasoned lesson horses and ponies.
The Stonewood Team is focused on providing both an outstanding customer experience with exceptional facilities and animals to work with on a stunning property in North Pickering. We have a logn standing history of working with riders of all ages and levels to help them achieve their goals and dreams in the sport. Whether you are just looking to just ride recreationally or wish be pursue serious competitive aspirations we have coaches, horses and a program to fit all equestrian enthusiasts.
Trial Lesson $75 + HST
Once a prospective student has conducted a trial lesson, the Stonewood team will help them determine the best lesson structure for that student to join.
Monthly Group Lessons $300/month + HST ($75 per lesson)
Students receive one group lesson per week and may miss up to 1 lesson a month for which they receive a make up lesson.
- Students maintain a consistent weekly spot on the lesson schedule
- Students grow and develop their skills through consistency of riding year round.
- Students have the opportunity to participate in other events such as clinics with other Professionals brough in to provide a unique learning experience.
- Students will receive two coaching reports yearly which provide insight as to where they are currently excelling and what next steps and skills to be obtained are.
- Students can participate in horse shows both on property and off if that is a desired outcome for them.
Private Lessons (30 mins) $90/lesson + HST
Private Lessons (45 mins) $110/lesson + HST
Private Lessons (60 mins) $135/lesson + HST
Private lessons have a 1:1 student/instructor ratio and are subject to availability.
Semi Private Lessons (30 mins) $80/lesson + HST
Semi Private Lessons (45 mins) $95/lesson + HST
Semi Private Lessons (60 mins) $105/lesson + HST
Private lessons have a 2:1 student/instructor ratio and are subject to availability.
We offer many programs that run year‐round and seasonally. Information on the following activities and classes will be announced via our web site, email and newsletters or please contact the office at any time:
- Summer , Christmas and March Break camps
- In‐house clinics
- Stable Management theory classes
- Equestrian Canada Rider Level testing
- Practice rides
- In‐house horse shows
In House Schooling Shows
Students enrolled in the lesson program have a chance to enter an in-house schooling show to compete against their peers and demonstrate the skills learned in their regular lessons.
Students do not require any additional equipment for our in-house schooling shows. It is a casual and fun environment that allows riders to “strut their stuff” for family and friends.
A variety of divisions are available from beginner to our more advanced riders and include two jumping rounds and one flat round judged by an external professional.